Marketing and International Business
Total Pages. 342
With the large scales of innovations and developments in the International Business scenario, the concept of International Marketing has undergone a revolutionary change in this 21st Century. Everyone has an eye for international expansion and marketing. The book serves a basic source of information and strategy in the area of International marketing.
The book covers the topics like:
- Introduction to International Marketing,
- International Marketing Environment,
- The Marketing Theories (In Brief),
- EPRG Framework,
- Preparing for International marketing, Requirements and formalities,
- Highlights of present Foreign Trade Policy,
- B2B Marketing and E-Commerce,
- Export Pricing Strategy,
- Globalization and India’s International Trade,
- Make in India Initiative,
- Trade Statistics, etc.
ISBN : 978-81-932342-5-9